This tutorial shows how to register for basic mining which gets you started on placing your device on the Deeper Chain in order to start growing your credit score.
Step 1: Connecting your Device
- Please follow the instructions inside the box to connect the device with your modem and router.
- If you have setup issues, please submit a ticket: https://support.deeper.network/hc/en-us
Step 2: Logging into the AtomOS Dashboard
- Please go to url: 220.127.116.11 on your browser and use the default username and password. The default username and password are admin and admin (all lower case letters). Click the “login” button.
- If a user has a login issue, please email the issue with the full device serial number (SN #) to: email@example.com for assistance. The full SN# is located above the “login” button in the AtomOS login window.
- Go to staking site: https://device.deeper.network/
- Click “sign up” at the bottom left hand corner of the window.
-Users can choose to sign up either by mobile (phone number) or email address.
- ERC20 Address: enter your ERC20 wallet address (the ERC20 wallet address you plan to use for staking and paying ETH gas fees).
-If you plan to stake but don’t have enough $DPR, please click the “buy $DPR on Uniswap” button at the bottom of the page to purchase $DPR.
-Register login code: enter your full device SN# serial number that appears above the “login” button in the AtomOS login window.
-Register SN#: after logging into AtomOS, on the dashboard, go to Device → System where you can find the device SN# under hardware information.
-After entering all the above information, click “Submit” to complete basic mining registration.
*Completion of the basic mining registration puts you in line to be placed on the Deeper Chain. Once put on the Deeper Chain, the $DPR tab will appear and you will begin with a credit score of “0”. You will need to grow your credit score to 100 before you start earning $DPR mining rewards.
This completes the basic mining registration process. If you would like to activate your mining and increase your credit tier, please see our Basic Mining Staking tutorial.